Friday, December 28, 2007

New Year almost here!

Wahoo, the New year is almost here! Personally I am ready to leave 07' behind and move on to new things. Lot's of exciting things planned for 08'. I have this "get to livin'" approach to try to live by this year. Anyone out there crazy about new years resolutions? I know I am.

1- This year my #1 goal is not bounce any checks out of any accounts. That will be big goal for the year. I guess that means I should start balancing the check books... uhoh!

2-Run (and complete) a full marathon

3- Stress LESS & Live MORE!!!

Happy New Year to everybody!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy New Year to you too!

I'm linking your blog to mine so you'll get some foot traffic :)

leora's blog said...

eye spy your blog! looking forward to see the revelations of life