Tuesday, January 29, 2008

a new week, where did that come from?

Monday was a no run day. It's funny how I used to have to make myself run and now I have to make myself NOT run. 9 miles at the loop felt great on Sunday. Thanks for pushin' me Deb! Thanks to Leora, Monika, Amy and Troy for interrupting my great shower to invite me to crackle barrel where I consumed back every calorie I had just ran off! =) Comedy club was greeeeat. Several of the tracksters came with me. Amy I wish you and Troy could have come but our phone conversation made up for it. Too bad either of us can remember what we talked about. Btw- Deb will be doing her CRAZY 40 miles this Sunday at the loop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, the 40 miles is now posted. I guess that means I HAVE to do all those miles now.

See you on Sat!!

DTG

Anonymous said...

Ooops, I mean, see you on Sunday!

Amy said...

Yeah, that whole conversation is just a memory of giggles and talks of LL Cool J's couch....good times....see you girlies on Sunday.

And Deb, you have to at least get a blog name so you can post to my blog too!!!! (I don't allow anonomous comments b/c I get bad feedback from those crazy gym peeps!)