Friday, February 1, 2008

Tobys new name will be tripod...



Tonight is our annual studio banquet. Last night was "oh so fun" unloading 150 chairs and a butt load of tables! Tomorrow im headed to good ol' South Georgia for my brothers surprise birthday party. By the way... it's being called a Bubba Roast. yes, my brothers name is Bubba so I guess that considers me a red neck! BUT the good thing is im going to go get my bike out of storage this weekend. Ohhhh yeahh!!!! This is the pic of my 94 year old grandma sitting on my bike. Notice the bedroom slippers =)

This week has been really productive at work but I have done almost NO running. I have yet to have a night this week where I left the office before 1am. I have joked about putting a bed in considering im here about 16 hours a day. So pretty much my 8 pound dog enjoys our 2 story 4 bed room house all to him self. Which I don't even think he likes me! Speaking of my dog... His (3rd) surgery is scheduled for next Thursday. I will officially have a 3 legged dog. Look how cute he was and then look how pissed off he looks in the other picture.

1 comment: