Monday, February 25, 2008

Yehaww a new week!

This weather is awesome! Still kinda on the mend with the knee. Some how I let Leora talk me into going to Spinning class at the gym this morning. For anyone who has ever taken one of those classes can understand when I say those seats suck! 45 minutes of butt whoopin is what I call it! We then hit a quick abs class that was a lot of fun. Thanks Yora for making me go! I start teaching the new Boot Camp class tonight at the studio. This is where I get a chance to make people hate me =) Wahoooo! Good Luck to those of you doing the Snickers marathon this weekend. I sooooo wish I were going. Instead its the AAU state taekwondo championships. This is usually where our studio kicks some serious tail so hopefully it will be another good year. Have a great week everybody!

1 comment:

leora's blog said...

yeeeehaw! let the torturous times begin! soooo excited! last night i prayed for your buttox to feel better today so I hope you can get around alright enough